Week-9 Doing My Best

Hello again, so this week we had four topics to choose from. One option was what makes a great family. Another topic was a global issue we would like to solve. One more option was what we thought our future might be like. The last option was talking about visiting overseas.

I chose to talk about the global problem that we would like to change. The global problem I would like to change is definitely smoking. I would end smoking rather than other things because it would help end air pollution and maybe even help to stop global warming. The main reason I picked smoking is because of the damage it causes not only to your body but to the environment and I personally think it’s sick and disgusting and causes more harm than good for the environment even though it feeds a habit I feel there are definitely better habits to have.

Well, thanks for visiting my blog. If I could change one global issue it would be smoking because it would stop pollution and disease the kills you.

2 thoughts on “Week-9 Doing My Best

• May 20, 2016 at 4:06 pm
    Permalink

Hi Abby, I really liked your post. I agree with you with smoking if i could I also would end smoking.

Reply
  • May 22, 2016 at 3:54 pm
    Permalink

Hi Abigail,
    I would definitely support your case. What are some of the habits that you think are healthy, and may be even be used to replace smoking?
    Have a great week!
    Damianne

Reply