Week#4-My World

Hello again! My world exists in the beautiful state of Oregon. It’s in North America and is in the U.S.A. I love the evergreen forests and the dark blue ocean with many living creatures in both like deer and fish. One tourist attraction in Oregon is Hayward field. I believe this to be a tourist attraction well not only were the Olympic trials hosted there twice but is named after Bill Hayward an astounding Track and field coach but is “home” to Steve Prefontaine. Another tourist attraction I would have to say is Autzen stadium. Autzen stadium is a tourist attraction because people from all over the U.S come to see the football team they root for play Oregon. Another tourist attraction I feel like is probably Matt night arena because again people come from all over the place to see the basketball team play and the volleyball team and also the Harlem Globetrotters have come there the last couple of years. One more tourist attraction is probably mount Pisgah because people from neighboring states and city’s come to Oregon to climb the mountain as well as many others. Thanks for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed learning about the tourist attractions in Oregon.

2 thoughts on “Week#4-My World

• April 6, 2016 at 11:24 am
    Permalink

Hi Abby,

I’m Damianne, an IT teacher at an international school in the Czech Republic. I work in the elementary school.

I’ve never been to Oregon. The closest I’ve been is Seattle. When I visited my friend in Seattle to years ago, she said that we could go on day trip to Portland. My time was very short, though, so we decided to stay in Seattle for the four days.

Have a great week!
    Damianne

Reply
  • April 12, 2016 at 11:47 pm
    Permalink

Hi Abby,

I’m Mr Pastro, an ICT coordinator and Year 5/6 teacher at a school in Adelaide, Australia. I loved your description of your lovely state. Your evergreen forests sound very beautiful but very different from the natural Australian bushland that we have. The Adelaide hills can change quite dramatically with each season in colour and growth.

I have never been to North America before but would love to see it one day particularly after reading your writing. Have you ever been anywhere in Australia before?

You are welcome to check out our class blog and the student blogs within it. Feel free to leave us a comment. See our website at mrpastrosclass.edublogs.org

Mr Pastro

Reply